Friday, December 12, 2008

Weekly Ten

Here it is. (better late than never)

1. We are married!!!
2. Our honeymoon was amazing...pics to come later.
3. Our home is now OURS, for real and it feels so good.
4. Molly and Jax are nuts! If we ever have a child, I don't know how Jax is going to deal.
5. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. One more gift to go but it will have to wait until payday.
6. Stratford High School plays tomorrow at Lowrey Field in Lubbock, 2 pm. GO BIG BLUE!
7. My husband is coming home today from being gone ALL WEEK. I can't wait to hug his neck!
8. We get to go to Dallas next weekend for our niece, Parker's birthday and to have Christmas with Monica and Dave! We can't wait! North Park here I come!
9. Where is my sister? I have not talked to her since my wedding night! If you are out there, I love you.
10. I think the worst chore in my house is folding clothes. We did laundry on Sunday and all the clean clothes are still on top of the washer. I am gonna have to work on this wife gig. I am lucky my husband so laid back!

2 comments:

M said...

I'm great at folding the laundry, I just hate getting it from the laundry room to it's put-up place.

Weird, I know.

Oh, and ditto on the having babies... my dogs are going to have little mini-strokes when we spawn.

I need to get back to posting ten. I'll work on that today.

xo

big D wilsons said...

um, 9 years later, we have piles of clothes EVERYWHERE!!! i'm hoping to have them gone by saturday.....unless you want to help?