Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2008 Survey

Where did you begin​ 2008?​
Lubbock, TX with Mike and the Gryders at Melt
What was your status by Valentine's Day?engaged
Did you have to go to the hospital?​I did - Emergency Room-migraine
Did you have any encounters with the police?just the Tech police for my headlight
Where did you go on vacation?Costa Rican Honeymoon
What did you purchase that was over $500?​Canon XSi Rebel, Costa Rican Honeymoon
Did you know anybody who got married?​Yes - ME
Where​do you live now?Lubbock, TX
Describe your birthday.I went out with my best friends like I always do!
What's the one thing​you thought you would never do but did in2008? marry my best friend
What has/​have been your favorite moment(​s)​?​my wedding ceremony, lots in Costa Rica!
Any new additions to your family?​a husband, Landry Martinez, Amelia Martinez
What was your best month​?November
Who has been your best drinking buddy​?​Lesli and Emily
Any regrets?nope
What do you want to change in 2009?​I want to stress less and get pregnant!
Overall,​ how would​ you rate this year?​ 10
Have any life changes in 2008?​I got married.
Chang​e your hairs​tyle? yes, its LONG!
Get a new job? NO, added one...AM Photography
Do you have a New Year'​s resol​ution​?​ I just want to be more healthy and focus more on my relationship wiht Christ.
Did anyth​ing embar​rassi​ng?​Too many things
Get marri​ed or divor​ced?​ YES, married
Be hones​t - did you watch​ Ameri​can Idol?​A little
Start​ a new hobby​?​ photography
Are you happy to see 2008 go? I am excited to see what 2009 holds for Mike and I!
Drank​ Starbucks in 2008?​Si
Been naughty or nice?​nice most of the time - a little naughty
What are you wishing for in 2009?​To have a happy and healthy family.....

1 comment: