Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation

This is going to be a long one so bear with me! Oh, and none of the images are edited.

Last weekend, we headed to Dallas to see Crockett show us his karate moves and to celebrate Parker's 3rd birthday! Needless to say, Liz and I did a lot of shopping and the kids were too adorable for words.




We spent Christmas Eve with Mike's family! We had a great time eating, visiting, and opening gifts! Jax had a GREAT (those of you who were there know what Im talking about.....Chewy!) time as well. I went to Stratford with Erin and SJ this past weekend and had a very relaxing time! Too bad, I forgot my camera on that trip!





Mike and I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!


1 comment:

big D wilsons said...

the pictures of mike with my kids are AWESOME! i think i need prints.