Thursday, October 2, 2008

Time Management

I know everyone has a busy life and all the Moms that read this will laugh their head off but I feel like my schedule is so full. I am running myself ragged. No Mom, I am not going to make myself sick and I'm coping fine. I will just be glad wen Dec 1 rolls around and I am laying on the beach with my husband and my friend, Mr. Margarita. Here is a little perspective, mainly for my own peace of mind

Tonight- Dupre Night at McDonald's
Tomorrow- try to meet Mike at the courthouse between his two jobs to get our marriage license!
Saturday- Dillard's- Make up appointment, run around and buy gifts for all the showers I need to go to!

Monday- Enough said
Tuesday- Write papers and responses for class on Wednesday
Wednesday- hair appointment and run through for wedding, Papers Due, Responses Due
Thursday-get caught up at school
Friday- Clean my house/ get nails done
Saturday- Mom and Dad bring wedding dress, pay all vendors, confirm with all vendors, etc.
Sunday- Repeat Saturday
Monday- Baby Shower
Tuesday- Hair, Bridal Portraits, Honeymoon Payment Due
Wednesday- Breathe
Thursday- Project Vote at School ( I'm in charge.), United Way Mid Campaign Report
Friday- head to Stratford
Saturday- Bridal Shower in Stratford
Sunday- back to Lubbock

The next week is pretty clear so far....I'm sure that will not last long.
Friday- Couples Shower with Sunday School Class

And, I don't even want to look at November yet!

Mom, I hope I don't get sick. Don't I have a tendency to be ill around holidays and anniversaries??? KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!!

No comments: