Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas Came Early for Amy


Ok, so some of you know that I have decided to really get into photography. Mike and I have been discussing and praying about this dream that I have for a little while now and today we took the first step. We purchased this Canon Rebel XSi. I am so ready and excited to get started learning all the ins and outs of this complicated contraption. If you know me, you know that I give 100% in everything I take on and I know that this will be a long and rewarding adventure for both of us. So, if you want some pictures and are willing to take a chance, I would love to practice on you.

I know I am dreaming big considering I teach Kindergarten, am a grad student, and am getting married in 34 days, but I know that this is one thing I want to do and do well! Plus, I have the most supportive fiance who wants me to do what I want and be successful. This is for our family's future and my sanity. Stay tuned for updates on our adventure into the world of photography!

1 comment:

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Let me know if you want to practice on 2 kids!