Monday, September 29, 2008

Good News and Bad News

The Bad News..... On Saturday I woke up to the sound of my dogs chewing on something. This is not unusual so I didn't think much of it. When I rolled out of bed, I was shocked to see one of my favorite black heels ripped to shreds. They were Franco Sartos that I got in May and they were perfect. I shook it off and decided to look at it as an opportunity to shop for new black heels. So, on Sunday, I went to DSW and purchased the 2ND pair of perfect black heels. I went to put them on this morning, and behold, I have one 71/2 and one 8. Not going to work. I quickly changed my outfit, put the shoes in the bag, found the receipt, and headed out the door for work. 10 minutes later, I see flashing red and blue lights flashing behind me. One of my headlights is out and that caught the attention of the Tech Police (not even the real cops). He gave me a warning but totally wasted my time and added one more notch on the not so perfect morning. I knew the day had to get better.

The Good News....I am stenciling a damask pattern in my bathroom and it looks great. I still have to do the tops of the walls but I need Mike to be here in case I fall on my head. I am super busy at work which is good cause it keeps my mind off the fact that Mike and I will be married 2 months from today!!!! I'm excited but beginning to feel nervous. So, things with school and home are good.

Prayer Request....My friend, Gina, is pregnant and had her first ultrasound today. They did not see a heartbeat. They decided to let nature take its course and go back to the doctor next Monday. Pray that they will heal from this and not lose heart. Jeff and Gina will be amazing parents someday!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I need your email addy lady!

big D wilsons said...

love the wordle!
i stole it.
and i will pray for sweet gina.