Tuesday, March 16, 2010

THE LIST

Okay, so Mike has made the occasional joke about my obsession with lists and I am here today to admit it. I am 100% obsessed with lists. The list is an amazing thing. You can make a list for everything. There is the Target list, the Wal-Mart list, the Hobby Lobby list, the Christmas list, the Birthday list, the chore list, the check register list, the grocery list, the class list, the student expectation list, the todo list, and the LIST goes on and on........

So, in honor of the list....


House Projects for 2010

Bedroom
  • paint
  • window treatments
  • hang bird prints
  • desk organization (this could be a list all its own)
  • window treatment for Bath window
Entry
  • Paint
  • Hang something on left wall
Laundry
  • Paint
  • Shelves/Baskets for Organizing
Kitchen
  • Paint
  • Window Treatment
Dining Room
  • Paint
  • Cover Lamp Shades
  • Wall Art
Extra Room
  • Paint ????
  • Organize
  • HAVE GARAGE SALE
Guest Room
  • Paint
  • New Bedding
The wonderful thing about this list is that I can accomplish all of these things myself. It's just a matter of time and money!! Isn't everything a matter of time and money? Story of my life. So today, I challenge you to write a list. For anything!

Im off to Target and Hobby Lobby with my trusty list!

2 comments:

M'chelle said...

So glad to see you back on blogger! (I meant to comment before now, lol) Don't know if you have an iphone or not, but if you do..."there's an app for that!" LOL! Seriously though...it's called Listomni and unfortunately it isn't free but it is so worth the $6.99! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Hope all is well with the Magallanes Fam! :)

M said...

Love the list!!!!!

If I can remember, I'll make one. Deciding what to make it about will be the hardest part!