Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I need your help!!!

Hello friends! Ok, for our reception, we want wedding pictures from our friends and family to use with the decor. If you are married, please send me a framed 4x6 or 5x7 wedding pic framed in either a pretty gold or silver frame! Email me @ ammagallanes@att.net if you need my mailing address! Please do this! If we don't have enough, it won't have the effect we want! Thanks!

On a more exciting note......

Friday we are leaving for Fredericksburg. I am so excited to spend the 4th out of town!!! I have never been there before but everyone tells me I will love the shopping. Can't wait.

Last Friday, we had our engagement pictures taken by Lauren Clark. I already posted about her but I must tell you again. She is amazing. Please check out her website...its on the right.

That's all for now. Don't forget to send me your picture!!

No comments: