Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gone, baby. Gone.

Amy is gone for 3 weeks so Ive decided to fill in for her. Sara Jane (her neice) is the cutest thing...next to my neice and nephew....ok, a 3-way tie. She is off to Ft.Worth for a week (she attended a wedding this past weekend that I hear was FABULOUS) and then she is headed to the wonderful town of Stratford, TX! Home of the Elks! I have been to quite a few football games there and nothing, I mean, nothing is better than going to a small town and having pretty much the whole town in the stadium. Its something about that environment that I get excited about. I grew up in Lubbock where we were 5A football and it wasnt quite like that small town feel. I mean, we were like 2-10 in district all my three years and you didnt really go to the games to watch it.....nowwhatimean?!? But I digress.........

I just wanted to start blogging on here because although Amy has asked me before to contribute, I didnt get the whole idea of why. (I have my own), but like I said on my blog this week, it isnt about me anymore....its about US. And so thats what I intend to do. Contribute as much as I can to my new family and be there when they/she need me. Superman?? No. More like Wonderdog...but without those red tighty whiteys. Yeah, you know.

No comments: