Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Projects!

So..this is a post that is NOT about houses...sort of.

I just got back from Ft. Worth and wanted to tell all about the great things we accomplished in Cullen's nursery. First of all, his bedding came in the 2nd day I was there so that was perfect. We quickly made a trip to Home Depot to find all the paint we needed to match. We painted the walls, khaki, the dresser to match the bedding, and the crib, red. Here are some hodge podge pictures. Erin will post a "finished product" pic on facebook as soon as the entire room is done. She doesn't want me to ruin the effect so I can only show a few things!

the dresser I painted


one side of the crib



the bedding

This nursery is going to be seriously adorable.

So now Im home, and have a ton of my own projects to do. I have a couple of pieces of wood stained furniture that are going to be painted white, and a few lamps that are getting a facelift. I have around 5 workshops scheduled for Summer and lots of photo shoots! It is a busy but totally exciting time! Before you know it, it will be August and time for school. Oh, and time for me to move into our new house!


1 comment:

Keely said...

The dresser is beautiful. I love all the colors.