Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Props


to my sister for making this SUPER cute dress for my niece! Can you believe how adorable she is???

Anywho....Mike found a puppy in the ally tonight and if you know my husband, you know he has a heart for a sweet dog! This dog is a puppy and is pretty cute. She doesn't have any tags. So, if we don't get a call from the owner soon, she will go to the pound. If you are interested in giving this sweet puppy a good home, please email me @ ammagallanes@att.net!


Stay tuned for posts about grad school and the awesome new office my husband put together for AM Photography!

1 comment:

M said...

That dress is seriously cute. I'm really impressed! I'll start with throw pillows and burp rags and work my way up!

I wish we had a fence.. 'cause that doggie is precious. I hope she can find a good home. There are some great rescue places in the LBK.

xo