Monday, November 10, 2008

The Weekly 10

I am going to attempt to write an update on our lives every Monday! Like the Daily 10 on E! but I dont have time for that so here you have it....

The Weekly 10

1. We are getting married in 19 days.

2. I took a camera class on Saturday. I wasn't impressed...I am going to be self taught.

3. We are getting our marriage license today.

4. I put up my Christmas tree yesterday.

5. This week is Assessment Craziness week at school.

6. Mike FINALLY got his iPhone. Merry Christmas honey.

7. I tried on a red North Face fleece this weekend. I WANT IT.

8. We might actually get to go to Starbucks with our Sunday school class on Thursday night. We haven't been in 2 months.

9. Jax has decided that is cool to lift his leg on EVERYTHING. Gross.

10. Sara Jane has strep throat. Poor Baby.

1 comment:

big D wilsons said...

you and my friend amy had almost identical posts....the updates, not the actual updates. that would be weird.
anyway, i did one too.
i hope sj feels better!