Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bad Day

I woke up this morning excited and motivated to get some things done that I have been putting off. Here is my list.

1. Go to T-shirt place and design the new staff and kid shirts for Dupre 08-09.
2. Pick up groomsmen gifts.
3. Eat lunch with future mother in law and Mike.
4. Apply for passports.
5. Rest in my clean house. (I cleaned it yesterday)

Everything went fine until #4 and 5.

4. Apparently, the birth certificate that my Mom sent me (not her fault) is not the original one and I'm not sure she has it. So, if she doesn't, I will have to request it from Jefferson County in Colorado. Who knows how long that will take? Then, I will apply for my passport. In other words, as of right now, Mike is going to Costa Rica alone.

5. Refer to #2. I (stupid) did not check the grooms gifts when I picked them up and the monograms on 3 of them (I can't tell what they are cause some groomsman might read this.) are messed up. John Harkrider is not John Harkriden, etc. So, the resting at my house has not happened because I'm mad and my dog is running around like a crazy person!

Pray for me. Pray for Mike. I sent him to the driving range.
Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: