Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bachelorette Party!!!



On Saturday, my girls and I headed to Grapevine for my bachelorette party! We got to the Gaylord Texas at 3 pm, started getting ready, and Emily popped open the champagne. We had a lingerie shower and then went to dinner at AmaLur at the hotel. After a brief rest in the room we headed to the Glass Cactus! I cannot tell you how much fun we had. I have the most special friends a girl could ask for. I did not want everyone to leave in the morning. It was so good to hang out with girls that I havn't seen in almost 3 years! I miss M'chelle and Brandi so much and I refuse to let another year go by without seeing them! Here are a few pics from the weekend.

My sister, Erin (MOH), and I

Roomie Reunion


Struttin my stuff!

Missy and Monica(my future sis-in-law)



Lesli and Emily

Thanks to all my girls (especially Erin) who made this weekend so special. I will be forever grateful!

2 comments:

big D wilsons said...

i think it's "my sister erin and ME.
great pictures, but where are the glass cactus and after pictures?

M'chelle said...

No Amy...thank you! Thanks for being such a special friend. I had a blast and enjoyed getting to be a part of your special day! Lots of love ~ M!